As we approach the holiday season, our staff and volunteers are busy preparing to provide Holiday gifts, home baked treats, homemade cards and holiday cheer to over 200 families. All of these families have been referred to and supported by the Breathing Room Foundation in the last 12 months and are very much in need of our support. Each family is fighting their own battle against cancer and whether they need the financial support or simply the comfort of knowing that they are not alone in their fight, they need the support of the Breathing Room Foundation. Please do what you can to bring the spirit of the holidays into the homes of our families.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• Sponsor a family or an individual
• Bake homemade holiday treats or make holiday cards
• Help deliver gifts to over 200 families
•Volunteer your time at St. James – wrapping, phone calls, organizing gifts, etc.• Contribute scotch tape, gift wrap, bows, gift bags and gift tags and boxes
• Donate gift cards – Target, Walmart, Wawa, any grocery store, Dick’s, Old Navy, etc.)
• Collect Winter Warmth Items
For more information,please email Mary Ellen with any questions.